Telephone Customer Service Advisor - Internet Sales
Since online trading commenced over 12 years ago selling a wide range of brands, this side of the business continues to expand rapidly therefore we are now looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our ever-growing team.
As the Customer Service Advisor you will work alongside the customer service team assisting customers over the phone. Your duties will include
- Be among the frontline support for inbound calls from customers, taking orders and generally dealing with all customer queries in a polite and timely manner
- Dealing with email enquiries from customers
- Resolving customer queries and complaints by reaching required resolutions
- Processing customer orders on our system
- Liaising with suppliers and couriers, retrieving required updates and information to ensure the customers are kept fully up to date
- Keeping your product knowledge up to date
- Dealing with any tasks set by the Managers/Directors
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills with a professional telephone manner, friendly disposition, excellent customer service skills, good IT skills and the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced working environment. Previous experience in a similar retail role would be advantageous.
Full time hours - 5 days per week which include weekend work (09.00am-4.00pm/5.00pm)
A flexible approach to working hours will be considered
Please apply by submitting a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org